• Deep integration of Language Integrated Query (LINQ) and data awareness
• ASP.NET AJAX for quickly creating more efficient, more interactive and highly-personalized Web experiences that work across all the most popular browsers
• New web protocol support for building WCF services including AJAX, JSON, REST, POX, RSS, ATOM and several new WS-* standards
• Full tooling support for WF, WCF and WPF including the new workflow-enabled services technology
• New classes in the base class library (BCL) for the .NET Framework 3.5 address the most common customer requests.